How to get $75K for you and your girlfriend.
Follow these easy, proven, 13 steps to financial well being.
1. Don't get married to her.
2. Use your mom's address to get mail sent to you.
3.Guy, buys a house.
4. Guy rents out house to his girl girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn't have to pay out the butt for family insurance. This was built in to Obamacare
.7. Girlfriend gets to go to college free for being a single mother.
8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps
9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend get free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home but uses moms house to get mail sent to him.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes.
Now you both get to claim head of household at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being "crazy" or having a"bad back" at $1800 a month and never has to work again.
Yep, this is true. Check it out.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.
A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0.00 dollars.
An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets:
$21,600 disability +
$10,800 free housing +
$6,000 free Obamacare +
$6,000 free food +
$4,800 free utilities +
$6,000 Pell grant money to spend +
$12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant +
$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother =
$75,000 a year in benefits.
The people in the inner city are all well aware of how to milk the cow.
They are on their 3rd generation of this scam and you wonder why the country is 18 trillion in debt?
Keep it up, your children will pay the price.
I notice "food pantry" wasn't included. They get that too.
This is what is happening to our country.
And what about all you married folks?
Who wants to get divorced and go on Welfare. It is quite lucrative and you don't have to do much of anything, except take the hard earned dollars of all those 'good citizens' who work for their living and you will get to take their vacations for them (they can't afford them any more) so they will have more time to work 'for you'. Sounds reasonable doesn't it?