*Every person has a unique tongue print.
*Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland
because he doesn't wear pants.
*In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for
betting on when patients would die.
* Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.
* 'Kemo Sabe' means 'soggy shrub' in Navajo.
* In Kentucky, 50% of the people who get married
for the first time are teenagers.
* Kotex was first manufactured as bandages, during WWI.
* Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine.
His parents thought he might be retarded.
* In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.
* About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while
they're still sitting on it.
* You're more likely to get stung by a bee on a windy day
than in any other weather.
* An average person laughs about 5 times a day.
* Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to people
who have recently eaten bananas.
* Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.
* The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
* A sneeze zooms out of your mouth at over 600 mph.
* The three best-known western names in China:
Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley.
* A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband
doesn't give her coffee.
* The average bank teller loses about $250 every year.
* In 1980, there was only one country in the world with
no telephones - Bhutan.
* Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.
* Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
* Pollsters say that 40% of dog and cat owners carry pictures
of the pets in their wallets.
* Bubble gum contains rubber.
* You can only smell 1/20th as well as a dog.